unarchive In The Box of packagedeal093 keyboard_arrow_down
- Front Sway Bar Bushings - optional
- Transmission Mount - optional
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Package Kit
Thinking about changing a bushing? Why not replace them all? Energy Suspension Master Kits include the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension. Positions and parts vary from vehicle to vehicle, but each package contains the bushings that Energy Suspension offers.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use of soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Package will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrading your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- I have lost the instructions to the packagedeal093 kit I purchased, is there a way to get those?
- We make the packagedeal093 with Energy part number to make it easier to purchase a kit instead of individual pieces. here is a list of the Energy kits that are included in this package deal Front Control Arm Bushings - 3.3101 Front Sway Bar Bushin ngs - depending on size but will follow same install instructions - 9.5101 Front Sway Bar Endlinks - 9.8118 Rear Leaf Spring Bushings - Multi Leaf - 3.2103 Transmission Mount - 3.1108 Ball Joint Dust Boots - 9.13125 Tie Rod Dust Boots - 9.13101 You can use these part numbers to go to their specific pages where install instructions as well as piece listings are available for each kit. ...see more